- Double check that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Both devices need to be running ‘Photo Transfer App‘.
- Quit the app on the sender device and start it again. Then use the ‘refresh devices‘ to look for the sender again.
- Are you using a hotel, corporate, or public network? Some networks are configured to prevent communication between devices. If this is the case please try using a different Wi-Fi network.
- If you are using a home network it may help to reset your Wi-Fi router and join the network again on both devices.
- Please quit any other application streaming data to your computer like a ‘Skype’ call or an internet radio station as these services may interrupt the connection between the devices.